Monday 13 October 2008

Uni Blog is born

I have made this blog just for Uni purposes. It is for my own benefit (ie. online easy access to my notes, thoughts, info ect.) but I'm sure will prove very handy for those also on the same course as me if not all photographers out there who are studying.

Please leave comments so I know people are visiting (and therefore worth updating the blog for the benefit of others)

Some basic info:

My name is Andreas Andrews. I suppose a relevant site to link you with would be www.andreasandrews.com , and although outdated you can find links to my online works, and profiles as well as other websites such as: Flickr, DeviantART, Myspace, Facebook etc.

The first post I am about to publish (other than this one) will be notes from uni today.

I will be publishing straight from word 2007 at the click of a button. The notes in this blog are intended for my own personal use, whilst I share them to possibly benefit others on the course (specifically 3rd year students of which I am one)

Regards,

Andreas aka Dré

No comments: